2. Locate the domain in the list of domains in your account and click on the Wrench icon next to the domain name that you wish to configure.
3. On the page that appears, click the "DNS Management" option in the sidebar and continue to step 6. If DNS Management doesn't appear, follow steps 4 and 5 to add it to your domain.
4. If DNS Management doesn't appear, choose "Addons" from the sitebar, and then choose "Buy Now for $0.00 USD" underneath the "DNS Host Record Management" option.
5. Confirm the purchase - it's a free addon available for all domain names registered with Domain Name Sanity. After purchasing it'll take you to a receipt. Click the "Back to the Client Area" link at the bottom, and repeat steps 1-3 before continuing to step 6.
6. After clicking on DNS Management in the sidebar, you'll get delivered to this page:
To add the URL redirect record, complete the following 3 steps so that your screen looks the same as the one above. 1. Choose "URL Redirect" for the Record Type. 2. Type "http" or "https" in the first box (Host Name), depending on what is at the start of the URL that you want to redirect. For my example, I wanted to point my domain at http://facebook.com/example, so I used "http" 3. Type (or copy/paste) the rest of the address after the http:// or https:// into the box marked Address.
Then, click "Save Changes" at the bottom of the page.
The changes should be live on your domain within 15 minutes. If you have any problems, please reach out to our support team for assistance.