Web Mail Sending Limits:
SMTP Sending Limits:
- No more than 100 recipients in the To field.
- No more than 100 recipients in the CC field.
- No more than 100 recipients in the BCC field.
- No more than 50 recipients to any given domain (unless
that domain is same as that of sender).
- No more than 900 off-domain recipients per 24 hour window
for a given user.
- No more than 500 off-domain recipients per hour for the IP
used to connect to the web mail service.
- No more than 900 recipients per message.
- No more than 900 off-domain recipients per 24 hour window for a given user.
Please note that if an email address is reported multiple times as a sender of spam. Our system then logs the reports of spam reports without the recipients identifying information and automatically suspends the account. Repeated reports of this nature may result in permanent suspension of the account.
In addition, some email clients have a hard limit of 300 recipients per message. Our rate limits are only for the per 24 hour period, not confined to what an email program is limited to.
Some email clients, such as Outlook, have a 2,000 character limit for email header which may restrict the number of email addresses that you can send to in a single message.